Are you aware that the human body is made up of about seventy two percent water, and that drinking a sufficient amount of water can help you evade several health problems? Read this article to find out why water is so good for your overall well-being and health.
* Water helps to keep your digestive system healthy. Actually, proper digestion and absorption of nutrients depend on a healthy intake of water. This is an overlooked benefit of drinking water. To obtain good nutritional value from the various foods you consume, you have to drink sufficient amount of clean water everyday.
* Water helps to maintain the viscosity and volume of blood. This, in turn, prevents blood thickening as well as decreases the danger of cardiovascular ailments such as heart attacks, hypertension, and so forth.
* It helps to remove toxins from the body via sweat and urination. Water is called the universal solvent because most substances (including toxic materials) dissolve in water. Thus, water is the finest agent for eliminating toxic wastes.
* If you are trying to reduce the amount of calories you eat, then water is the finest beverage for you. Drinking one or two glasses of water thirty minutes prior to each meal will make you feel fuller, even though you have not consumed any calories. Consequently, you’ll eat less food, enabling you to slim down faster.
* Drinking a sufficient quantity of water everyday will reduce your risk of getting colon cancer by forty five percent, bladder cancer by fifty percent and breast cancer by seventy five percent.
* Drinking water is vital to keeping your skin soft, supple, and moist. It is also the best way to keep your skin moisturized from the inside out. Studies have shown that drinking plenty of clean water can help delay the skin’s aging process.
* Water has natural therapeutic and healing properties. Constant regeneration of bones, hair, nails, skin, organ lining, damaged nerves, as well as several other body functions are all dependent upon a healthy consumption of clean water.
Getting Sufficient Water
You constantly utilize water, expelling it via breathing, perspiration, and excreting it via your waste. The average individual requires approximately eight to nine cups of water daily; however this is obtained from all sources, in addition to food. You obtain approximately twenty percent of your everyday water needs from the foods you consume, and the remainder from the fluids you consume. While the advice to drink eight glasses of water every day is wide spread, it is not supported by scientific proof. Generally, you should drink sufficient water so that you’re not thirsty.
Getting Clean and Pure Water
While it is essential to get sufficient quantity of water everyday, getting the appropriate types of water is also crucial. You can get lots of water by consuming foods that have high water content, such as vegetables, fruits, plus most other non-dehydrating foods. Treated and purified water, such as tap water and bottled water has undergone a process which removes contaminants and harmful pathogens.
The quality of bottled water and tap water might be quite high. Nevertheless, are you aware that it may contain some unwanted substances? Tap water is treated utilizing chlorine to get rid of harmful bacteria; however this treatment is not always one hundred percent effective. Tap water might contain varying quantities of chlorine, parasites, solids in suspension, heavy metals, waterborne viruses, organic compounds, E. coli or other potentially harmful agents. The constitution and levels of concentration will depend upon the source plus treatment procedure of the water that flows into your home.
Generally speaking, while tap water is safe to drink, it is certainly not the healthiest option available to you. You can make your drinking water purer, healthier and balanced with the aid of a water ionizer. By ionizing your water, you can preserve beneficial minerals contained in water, for example silver, carbon, copper, and zinc, whilst getting rid of all the non beneficial and even injurious compounds such as by-products of chemical compounds used in purification and disease causing microorganisms.
Drinking ionized and purified water will provide you with greater energy, a sense of overall wellbeing, relief from chronic conditions and stress, faster and easier digestion plus a range of other benefits. You can learn more about water ionizers by visiting http://www.waterionizerreviews.net